Kushalini meaning and origin
Girl name Kushalini is used in Sanskrit language, meaning of Kushalini is "Having Skillfulness or Happiness".
Variants of KushaliniNames that rhyme with Kushalini
Popularity of Kushalini
Kushalini is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 200 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Kushalini
Not everyone wishes you well. And instead of focusing on making them happy, focus on making yourself happy first. The letter I as your capstone symbolizes a forgetful, self-doubtful, but honest and creative person. You don't get attracted by people who don't have a purpose in life or a reason to wake up in the morning. You prefer to keep your feelings to yourself. There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it.
Do you like Kushalini? Read these names too
- Klesa - Of Sanskrit origin, Klesa is used largely in Indian, Klesa means "Pain" is a baby girl name
- Darvi - Odd unisex name Darvi is commonly used in Sanskrit, meaning of Darvi is "The Hood of a Snake or Wooden Ladle"
- Asrayasa - Substantially used in Sanskrit, Asrayasa is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Asrayasa is "Consuming that which Comes in Contact"
- Abhikheya - Used especially in Sanskrit, Abhikheya means "Beauty or Shrine" is a girl name
- Bhadresa - Used especially in Sanskrit, Bhadresa means "Lord of Nobles or Husband of Noble Family" is a boy name
Namesakes of Kushalini
We could not find any notable namesake.