Kyllikki meaning and origin
Girl name Kyllikki means "Abundance" has its roots in Finnish is prevalently used in Finnish and Swedish. Kyllikki is Finnish equivalent of Kylli, Combined with the Finnish Diminutive Suffixe -Kki.Names that rhyme with Kyllikki
Popularity of Kyllikki
Kyllikki is a common baby name in Finland. As per our evaluation, over 3000 babies have been bestowed Kyllikki around the globe, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
Kyllikki in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Kyllikki
You should use your skills and mind to put wicked people where they belong. You tend to play cold so you don't get hurt. You are warm but cold at the same time, strong but gentle, depending on the people around you. Nothing good can come out of your past. At work, you are the innovator and researcher always focused on finding creative ways to solve things and improve the company's progress. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective.
You would love these names similar to Kyllikki
- Charlotten - Well-Liked and Perennial girl name Charlotten is primarily used in Finnish and Swedish. Charlotten is Swedish form of Charlotte
- Aukusti - Admired and Evergreen boy name Aukusti is rooted from Latin is dominantly used in Swedish and Finnish. Aukusti is equivalent of August in Finnish language
- Myy - Widely Accepted girl name Myy is mainly used in Finnish and Swedish. Myy is Finnish equivalent of My
- Jallu - Boy name Jallu is prevalently used in Finnish and Swedish. Jallu is form of Jalo in Finnish language
- Zackris is form of Zachries in Swedish language
Namesakes of Kyllikki
- Kyllikki Saari, 17-year-old Finnish girl whose murder in 1953 is one of the most infamous cases of homicide ever