Iiro meaning and origin
Iiro is Finnish form of Isak. Also Iiro is Finnish cognate of Ivar.
Variants of IiroNames that rhyme with Iiro
Popularity of Iiro
Iiro is a common baby name in Finland. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
Iiro in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Iiro?
Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident. When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later. When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. You believe that what you give is what you will receive.
If you like Iiro, you would love these names
- Piri - Latin name Piri is used as a gender-neutral name is substantially used in Swedish and Finnish. Piri is Finnish form of Pirita. Also Piri is equivalent of Pirjeri in Finnish language
- Pulmu means Snow Bunting, a Bird with the Latin Name Plectrophenax Nivalis used for girls and is used particulary in Finnish and Swedish is of Finnish origin
- Gullmar is Swedish equivalent of Gudmar
- Benjam - Used mainly in Finnish and Swedish imperishable and customary, Benjam is originated from Hebrew is used for baby boys. Benjam is form of Benjamin in Finnish language
- Taimo - The girl name Taimo is predominantly used in Swedish and Finnish. Taimo is Estonian form of Taimi
Namesakes of Iiro
- Iiro Seppänen, Finnish producer, director and author
- Iiro Viinanen, Finnish politician
- Iiro Rantala, Finnish jazz pianist
- Iiro Järvi, retired professional ice hockey player