Læifi meaning and origin
Læifi is Old Norse form of Leifi.
Variants of LæifiNames that rhyme with Læifi
Popularity of Læifi
Læifi is an extremely rare name around the world.
You would love these names similar to Læifi
- Móðólfr - Boy name Móðólfr is used chiefly in Old Norse. Móðólfr is Old Norse equivalent of Móðolfr
- Ranvæig is used mostly in Old Norse is a baby girl name. Ranvæig is form of Rannveig in Old Norse language
- Rangr is used in Old Norse is used as a boy name. Rangr is Old Norse equivalent of Vrangr
- Skialdbiǫrn - Predominantly used in Old Norse, Skialdbiǫrn is a baby boy name. Skialdbiǫrn is Old Norse cognate of Skjaldbjǫrn
- Hreiðúlfr - Boy name Hreiðúlfr is used in Old Norse. Hreiðúlfr is equivalent of Hræiðulfr in Old Norse language
Namesakes of Læifi
We could not find any notable namesake.