Lacinda meaning and origin
Meaning of Lacinda is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Lacinda
Popularity of Lacinda
Lacinda is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1943 and was last seen in 1996, during its 49 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1963, it ranked 1864th when 39 girls were named Lacinda. Over 922 babies in United States have been named Lacinda. As per our estimate, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Lacinda around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Lacinda
Open your eyes before it's too late and explore your options. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You like to take safe risks. If the letter L is your cornerstone, you stand for beauty and attractiveness. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Lacinda
- Hoai - Origin of Outlandish Hoai is in Vietnamese is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Hoai is "For Eternity"
- Hilten has its origin in Old English, Hilten means "Manor on the Hill and From the Town on the Hill" is bestowed upon baby boys. Hilten is derivative of Hilton.
- Brant - Eminent Brant primarily is used in Gujarati and Bengali is originated from Old Norse and Old English is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Brant is "Firebrand, Burn or Proud"
- Cleavland - The queer boy name Cleavland means "Hilly Area and From the Cliff Land" came from Old English. Cleavland is derivative of Cleveland.
- Senora - The well-known and all time favorite girl name Senora means "Woman" and is used largely in Bengali and Kannada is originated from Spanish language
Namesakes of Lacinda
We could not find any notable namesake.