Brant name meaning
On This Page
What does Brant mean?
Prevalent unisex name Brant is largely used in Kannada, English, Oriya, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati, Bengali, Malayalam, Hindi and German. It is rooted from Old Norse and Old English, meaning of Brant is "Proud, Firebrand, Sword or Burn".
Brant is equivalent of Brand in German and English languages. Also Brant is form of Brandeis in English language. Also Brant is form of Brandt in English language.
How do I pronounce Brant?
The three syllabled name Brant is pronounced, b-ra-nt.
Variants of Brant
How popular is the name Brant?
Brant used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1918 and over 9286 babies have been given the name in 97 years. When at its peak in 1970,.
After 97 years, the name has past its prime. Brant is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1998.
Also, Brant is a familiar name in Canada, Australia and China. According to our estimate, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Brant around the globe.
Brant in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Brant?
You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You are born to enjoy not rush around all the time. People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. You are outgoing and like to keep yourself busy with new adventures and meeting new people. When it comes to business, plan your moves better. Poor planning leads to failure.
Looking for names similar to Brant? Please go through the following names
- Gibson - Meaning of Gibson is Son of Gilbert or Happiness is used substantially in Kannada, Hindi and Tamil given to both genders is of Old English origin
- Brant - Well-Known unisex name Brant is of Old English and Old Norse origin, meaning of Brant is "Proud, Firebrand or Sword" is commonly used in Oriya and Malayalam
- Tatsuo - Trendy boy name Tatsuo means "Wise Man"
- Marsh - Trendy and Quaint unisex name Marsh is prevalently used in Marathi, English and Bengali, Marsh means "From the Marsh or Swamp or Horse-keeper" is rooted from Old English
- Toshio - Meaning of Toshio is Year Boy is used as a baby boy name
Sibling Names for Brant
Choosing a name for your baby is an important decision. If you have decided to name your child "Brant," you may be looking for sibling names that complement it well. We've compiled a list of names that match Brant's unique style and personality. Take a look!
Sister for Brant
Brother for Brant
Famous people named Brant
- Brant Bjork, American musician, singer, songwriter
- Brant Parker, American cartoonist
- Brant Brown, retired American professional baseball outfielder and current hitting strategist for the Los Angeles Dodgers
- Brant Alyea, American former professional baseball outfielder
- Brant Miller, chief meteorologist for NBC owned and operated television station WMAQ-TV
- Brant Hansen, American radio personality and author
- Brant Boyer, former American football linebacker
- Brant Cotton in Wag the Dog as Actor
- Brant Bumpers in The Dark Walk Backward as Actor
- Brant Dorman in movie Nightfall as Actor
Lists having Brant
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Norse Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Bran
- Baby Names that mean Proud
- Baby Names that mean Sword