Lahi'ah meaning and origin
Meaning: A Narrator of Hadith
Add to favorites
Lahi'ah means Bin Uqabah Al-misri a Narrator of Hadith had this Name is a boy name is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Lahi'ah
Popularity of Lahi'ah
Lahi'ah is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Looking for names similar to Lahi'ah? Please go through the following names
- Quadriyyah - Meaning of Quadriyyah is Strong is especially used in Arabic is a baby girl name
- AbdushShaheed - AbdushShaheed's meaning is Servant of the Witness is used notably in Arabic is bestowed upon boys
- Yar-Muhammad - Mainly used in Arabic, Yar-Muhammad bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Yar-Muhammad is "Friend of the Prophet Muhammad"
- Abdul-Muiz - Meaning of Abdul-Muiz is The Exalter or Slave of the Honourer / Giver of Might or Glory is used as a boy name is substantially used in Arabic
- Sanfa - The girl name Sanfa is used mainly in Arabic, Sanfa means "Beautiful or Pretty"
Namesakes of Lahi'ah
We could not find any notable namesake.