Lailaa name meaning
What does Lailaa mean?
Lailaa's meaning is Night or Sweetheart is a girl name is used substantially in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Lailaa
How popular is the name Lailaa?
Lailaa is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart. Also, Lailaa is a familiar name in India. At least, 200 people globally have carried Lailaa as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Lailaa?
When it comes to love, you are always attracted by people who are your total opposite. Change your perspective. Positive energy adores your spirit. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. People aren't always as nice as they seem. And your gentle heart can't take disappointments. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most. You are interested in learning new and exciting things.
Looking for names similar to Lailaa? Please go through the following names
- Radeyah - Originated from Arabic, Radeyah means "Contented Satisfied, Content or Satisfied" mainly used in Arabic is bestowed upon girls
- Ridhwana means Acceptance, A Pleasant Woman or Pleasure has origin in Arabic and is given to girls is particulary used in Arabic
- Mah-Liqa - Mah-Liqa's meaning is Moon-like Face is used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Abu-Hanifa - The boy name Abu-Hanifa is primarily used in Arabic, Abu-Hanifa means "Founder of the Hanafi School of Thought / Islamic Law"
- Ilyaas - Meaning of Ilyaas is The Biblical Elijah is the English Language Equivalent is used predominantly in Arabic is bestowed upon boys
Famous people named Lailaa
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Lailaa
- Girl names beginning with L
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Night
- Baby Names that mean Sweetheart