Mah-Liqa meaning and origin
Meaning: Moon-like Face
Add to favorites
Mah-Liqa's meaning is Moon-like Face used for baby girls is principally used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Mah-Liqa
Popularity of Mah-Liqa
Mah-Liqa is an uncommon name around the world.
Do you like Mah-Liqa? You would love these names
- Nadimah means Friend is used as a girl name is substantially used in Arabic
- Thaer - Especially used in Arabic atypical, Thaer aimed at boys which of Arabic origin, meaning of Thaer is "Rebel"
- Umayma - The rare and modern girl name Umayma is prevalently used in Arabic, Umayma means "Little Mother" is rooted from Arabic
- Bahram - Meaning of Bahram is Victory or Also the Planet Mars used for baby boys has its origin in Persian is used mostly in Arabic
- Nasiba has its origin in Arabic bestowed upon girls, Nasiba means "Highborn, One who is Noble or Share" is used mostly in Arabic
Namesakes of Mah-Liqa
We could not find any notable namesake.