Lakhvir meaning and origin
Lakhvir mostly is used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Lakhvir is "Brave as Hundred Thousand" is given to baby boys.Names that rhyme with Lakhvir
Popularity of Lakhvir
Lakhvir is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 30000 have the name. At least, 40000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Lakhvir
Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. Travelling is your passion. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner.
Parents who liked Lakhvir, loved these names
- Bhajneek prevalently is used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Bhajneek is "Absorbed in the Love of God" is used as a boy name
- Naamjog - Naamjog's meaning is Union with Naam used for baby boys is used largely in Sikh and Punjabi
- Madanbir is used mainly in Sikh and Punjabi, Madanbir means "Brave or Lovable" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Harmander - The boy name Harmander is used mostly in Punjabi and Sikh, Harmander means "Guru Da Mander or Temple"
- Satkirat is used primarily in Sikh and Punjabi, Satkirat means "Truthful Service or One who Praises the True One" is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Lakhvir
We could not find any notable namesake.