Laurelei name meaning
What does Laurelei mean?
Laurelei is spelling variation of Laureli. Laureli is a variant form of Laurely.
How do I pronounce Laurelei?
The three syllabled name Laurelei is pronounced, la(u)-re-lei.
Variants of LaureleiNames that rhyme with Laurelei
How popular is the name Laurelei?
Laurelei is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. At least, 70 people globally have carried Laurelei as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Laurelei
You can easily change your mood from super to dull because you allow everyone to be a part of your life. Perhaps you are born to make bad people do good things and walk the right path. People admire your spirit. You can spend a whole day on meditation instead of exercise and feel equally productive, or even more. In order to earn more, use some of your many talents. Understand that you can't help a person who doesn't know they have a problem.
Looking for names similar to Laurelei? Please go through the following names
- Anwyll - Boy name Anwyll is used majorly in English. Its origin is in Welsh, meaning of Anwyll is "Lover"
- Sedgewyck - Originated from English, Sedgewyck usually bestowed upon boys, Sedgewyck means "From the Sword Place" is used mainly in English
- Peredur is used in English, Peredur means "Legendary Son of Evrawg" bestowed upon baby boys came from Old French
- Osrik - Osrik's meaning is Divine Ruler used for baby boys has its origin in English is used principally in English
- Lancdon came from Old English, meaning of Lancdon is "From the Long Hill Slope" used for boys is used largely in English
Famous people named Laurelei
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Laurelei
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Lau
- Baby Names that mean Music