Avalon name meaning
What does Avalon mean?
Rare unisex name Avalon is originated from Latin, meaning of Avalon is "Island" is primarily used in English.
Variants of Avalon
View middle names that goes with Avalon like Jenifer, Celestin, Muriel, Honor, Kathleen, Rochelle,Names that rhyme with Avalon
How popular is the name Avalon?
In United States, Avalon was once a common name since emerging in 1907 it has been given to over 3335 babies. At the peak of its usage in 1921,. However after 79 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Avalon is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 22 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 140 people have been named Avalon in England and Wales.
Also, Avalon is a familiar name in Trinidad and Tobago, Canada, Netherlands, Australia and New Zealand. As per our research, over 3000 people has been named Avalon globally.
Avalon in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Avalon
It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. You are an attractive person and everyone sees it. You are a child of change. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. Although you like to play the card of insensitivity when it comes to love, deep inside you wish you find someone who's going to melt your icy heart.
Do you like Avalon? You would love these names
- Nathaly - Originated from Latin, Commonly Accepted Nathaly bestowed upon girls and is used mainly in English, Nathaly means "Born on Christmas, Birth or Born on Christmas"
- Laurentinus is originated from Latin bestowed upon boys, Laurentinus means "Man from Laurentum"
- Rosey means Flower is rooted from Latin which is majorly used in Tamil is used typically as a gender insensitive name
- Krischan - Unwonted Latin Krischan means "The Anointed One or Belonging to Christ", used notably in Low German and German is a boy name
- Nilus - Nilus's meaning is River is used prevalently in Danish. It is rooted from Latin is given to boys
Famous people named Avalon
- Avalon, American contemporary Christian vocal quartet
- Avalon Roberts, prominent Alberta healthcare advocate and political activist
- Avalon Drive, Australian rock band from Brisbane, Queensland
- Avalon Gomez in Sufferland as Actress
- Avalon Rossi Tipton in When in Rome, Do as the Romans Do as Director
- Avalon Anders in Wish Me Luck as Actress
- Avalon Barrie in Sappho as Actress
- Avalon Robbins in The Three Stooges as Actress