LeRoi meaning and origin
Creative and adventurous LeRoi substantially is used in English has origin in French is used as a boy name. LeRoi is version of imperishable and lofty Leroy. Leroy's meaning is The King, Inspired By a Family Name and The Word Roi Which is of the Meaning King is used specifically in English has origin in French.Names that rhyme with LeRoi
Popularity of LeRoi
LeRoi is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 25 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 150 babies that have been given the name LeRoi in United States. Also, LeRoi is a familiar name in DR Congo. According to our evaluation, over 700 babies have been named LeRoi globally.
What numbers say about LeRoi?
Peace, balance, harmony, honesty, and fairness describe your soul the best. You seriously need to work on your self-confidence. You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. You are easy to talk to and your open mind allows people to give it to you straight. Understand that you can't help a person who doesn't know they have a problem. You will come to see that you are better without those who hurt you.
Other names similar to LeRoi
- Tapara - Used dominantly in Hindi and Hindi, Tapara is used as a gender insensitive name, Tapara means "Of the Family or Strong"
- Luntian - Girl name Luntian means "Green" and is used substantially in Tagalog is of Tagalog origin
- Suniya - The rare and contemporary girl name Suniya means "Varnam"
- MacKinley - Uncustomary MacKinley is used largely in English aimed at both genders, MacKinley means "Son of Finley" is of Scottish and Irish origin
- Aouregwen - Aouregwen's meaning is Face of Gold is mainly used in Breton and Breton
Namesakes of LeRoi
- LeRoi Moore, American saxophonist