MacKinley meaning and origin
Unusual MacKinley is used mainly in English, MacKinley means "Son of Finley" has its origin in Irish and Scottish is bestowed upon both boys and girls. MacKinley is a form of Mackinnley. Odd Mackinnley is originated from Irish, Mackinnley means "Son of the Learned Ruler".
View middle names that goes with MacKinley like Ariana, Ivee, Brittney, Flossie, Carlie, Cecelia,Names that rhyme with MacKinley
Popularity of MacKinley
MacKinley is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1992 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1999, it ranked 3375th when 27 boys were named MacKinley. Over 618 people have been named MacKinley in United States. MacKinley is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. According to our estimate, at least 600 people have been bestowed MacKinley around the globe.
What numerology tells about MacKinley?
Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You are a passionate lover. Remember that you are not the only person who's struggling with something. And you are not alone as you think. It seems like cruel, evil, and trickery people can't hang around you for too long.
Do you like MacKinley? Other names you would love
- Sünje - The girl name Sünje is predominantly used in Frisian, Sünje means "Sün or Sun" is originated from Frisian
- Soledade - The Soledade means "Loneliness"
- Gebbe - Boy name Gebbe means "Spear or Gift" is used mostly in Frisian
- Jejomar - Jejomar's meaning is María used for baby boys used in Tagalog is originated from Tagalog
- Luntian - Meaning of Luntian is Green is originated from Tagalog, used largely in Tagalog is given to girls
Namesakes of MacKinley
We could not find any notable namesake.