Leatrice name meaning
What does Leatrice mean?
Leatrice's meaning is Leah, Beatrice, Wild Cow or Auspicious has origin in English and English-American principally used in English is bestowed upon girls. Leatrice is form of outstanding Latrice. Latrice is variation of famed Latricia. Also Latrice is variant transcription of prefix 'La-';Trice. Latrice means Leah and Beatrice is originated from English-American and English is especially used in English.
How do I pronounce Leatrice?
le(a)-tri-ce is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Leatrice. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., leat-rice.
Variants of Leatrice
Leat, Latrice, Latricia, Latrecia, Trecia
View middle names that goes with Leatrice like Noella, Iyra, Anisah, Celine,Names that rhyme with Leatrice
How popular is the name Leatrice?
Leatrice was a common name in United States. Over 5862 babies have been named Leatrice since 1908. At its zenith in 1927,. After 91 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Moreover, the first name has been to Also, Leatrice is a familiar name in Brazil. According to our estimate, over 5000 babies have been named Leatrice globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Leatrice
Pay more attention to your overall well-being. Sometimes, you act selfishly. You possess great communication skills. Love is very important to you and you would do just anything for the people you love. You are a good friend. If you notice someone being superficial, you walk away. Love is most important in your life. You influence people with your words, so make sure you say the right words. You are undoubtedly a born leader.
Looking for a name like Leatrice? Please go through the following names
- Beckett - The widely accepted unisex name Beckett means "Brook" is originated from Middle and Old English is primarily used in English. Among baby boy names, preeminent Beckett captured 227th position in 2018 in United States
- Ervin - Outstanding and Perennial unisex name Ervin is especially used in Hungarian, Danish and English, meaning of Ervin is "Army, Handsome or Fair or Honored Friend" is originated from Celtic, Old High German and Germanic
- Matias - Origin of Admired Matias is in Finnish and German, meaning of Matias is "Gift of God or Gift of Yahweh", used majorly in Finnish and Swedish is given to boys
- Tena - Tena's meaning is Anointed, By that or Strong is rooted from Latin and Germanic, predominantly used in Hindi, Hindi and Sanskrit is given to both genders
- Rhett - Admired Rhetts origin is Welsh and Scandinavian, meaning of Rhett is "Advice or Rhys" and is chiefly used in English is used for both genders
Famous people named Leatrice
- Leatrice Joy, American actress most prolific during the silent film era
- Leatrice Joy Gilbert in Of Human Hearts as Actress
Lists having Leatrice
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Lea
- Girl names that ends with -ice
- Baby Names that mean Wild
- Baby Names that mean Cow
- Baby Names that mean Auspicious