Leisy name meaning
What does Leisy mean?
The unconventional and modern girl name Leisy has origin in Hebrew. Leisy is a variant of Lisy. Lisy is short form of Elisabeth. Modern and Unconventional Lisy has its origin in Hebrew language, meaning of Lisy is "God is Fullness".
Variants of LeisyNames that rhyme with Leisy
How popular is the name Leisy?
Leisy is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Leisy is a familiar name in Venezuela, Colombia, Mexico, Panama, Peru and Cuba. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Leisy?
You don't have to step over people to get to the top. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher. You want to know how everything works, how everything was created. Some people admire while others judge your recklessness and carelessness. You believe that each one of us was born with a purpose or is supposed to give their life a purpose of their own.
Do you like Leisy? Other names you would love
- Ysabel - Venerable and Renowned Ysabel principally is used in English and Spanish is originated from Hebrew is a unisex name. Ysabel is Spanish cognate of Elizabeth. Also Ysabel is Spanish and English cognate of Isabel
- Divi - Far-out and Modernistic Divis origin is Hebrew is chiefly used in Sanskrit and Oriya, meaning of Divi is "In Heaven or Search" is a gender insensitive name
- Yvanna - Unorthodox Yvannas origin is Hebrew bestowed upon girls, meaning of Yvanna is "God is Merciful"
- Samouchka - Prevalently used in Slavic, Samouchka that came from Hebrew, meaning of Samouchka is "His Name is God"
- Ajiram has its origin in Hebrew is a boy name, Ajiram means "My Brother Exalted" is used notably in Tamil
Famous people named Leisy
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Leisy
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Lei
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Fullness