Lemmah name meaning
Meaning: Eye, The Beauty of an Eye, One who is Cultivated, The Name Lemma Means a Creeper, A Deer and A Lady
Add to favorites
What does Lemmah mean?
Lemmah is resultant of Lema. Lema came from African, meaning of Lema is "The Name Lemma Means a Creeper and One who is Cultivated". Names that rhyme with Lemmah
How popular is the name Lemmah?
Lemmah is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Lemmah
You are always in the center of attention and the one who stands for what's right. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. You are always open to new adventures. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. You are a sensitive fellow who's often taken for granted. You research different religions, you are interested in learning more about the Universe and how it works.
Looking for a name like Lemmah? Please go through the following names
- Mariatu - Boy name Mariatu means "One who is Pure or Pure" and rooted from African is used in Hindi
- Gyasi - Meaning of Gyasi is Wonderful Child, Wonderful Person or Wonderful Kid is rooted from African-Akan used as a boy name is dominantly used in African and English
- Ngozi - Atypical Ngozi came from African-Igbo, African and Igbo, meaning of Ngozi is "Blessing" is aimed at both genders
- Nymisha - Meaning of Nymisha is Holly Place or Forest is a baby girl name has its roots in African is used in Bengali and Kannada
- Kani - Anomalous Kani came from Old Norse and Hebrew is mostly used in Sindhi and Swedish, meaning of Kani is "Bowl, Boat, Beautiful Girl or Strength" is a gender-neutral name
Famous people named Lemmah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Lemmah
- Boy names beginning with L
- African Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Eye
- Baby Names that mean Beauty
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Creeper
- Baby Names that mean Deer
- Baby Names that mean Lady
Share your opinion on Lemmah