Leshanta name meaning
What does Leshanta mean?
Meaning of Leshanta is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Leshanta
How popular is the name Leshanta?
Leshanta is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. At least, 10 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Leshanta?
You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. Logic isn't your strongest side but perfectionism is something people admire you for.
Parents who liked Leshanta, loved these names
- Laerke - Girl name Laerke is originated from Scandinavian, used majorly in Scandinavian language, meaning of Laerke is "Lark"
- Koulm has its origin in Breton, Koulm means "Dove"
- Mulania - The girl name Mulania is of Chinese origin, Mulania means "Resembling a Magnolia Blossom". Mulania is a derivative of Mulan.
- Kamakani - The infrequent and modern boy name Kamakani means "The Wind" which is used principally in Hawaiian is originated from Hawaiian language
- Rythem - Rythem's meaning is Musical, Bunch of Flowers or Link is used as a gender-neutral name is substantially used in Hindi and Hindi
Famous people named Leshanta
We could not find any notable namesake.