Lestari name meaning
On This Page
What does Lestari mean?
Of Malay origin, Lestari is chiefly used in Malay, Lestari means "Eternal or Abiding" is a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Lestari
How popular is the name Lestari?
Lestari is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 4000 have the name. At least, 70000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Lestari
Even if you help people fight their battles, you prefer to fight yours on your own. You are a sensitive fellow who's often taken for granted. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. If the letter I represent your capstone, work on your emotional side. Your motto is "Why fight when you can solve issues the better way?" Although you don't pay much attention to your surroundings, you always pay attention to the people you love and the things you care.
Parents who liked Lestari, loved these names
- Hildmar - Hildmar's meaning is Respected Fighters
- Upashanti - Meaning of Upashanti is Sandy Shore is mostly used in Hindi and Hindi is aimed at both sexes
- Yaguel - Yaguel means "Supplant" is prevalently used in Breton
- Geppert - Geppert means "Hard or Rendering"
- Weeka - The Weeka means "Forest or Fight" is used in Frisian
Famous people named Lestari
We could not find any notable namesake.