Chulu meaning and origin
Unisex name Chulu is used substantially in Hindi language, meaning of Chulu is "Little Bit or A Litle of Water to Suicide".Names that rhyme with Chulu
Popularity of Chulu
Chulu is a familiar baby name in India and Zambia. At least, 900 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Chulu
Even if you hate it, you know that opening up to new experiences is good for your soul and personal progress. When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves. Waking up at the same time every day, five times a week, makes you feel nervous and steals your energy away. Expression number 2 reveals your talent to work with people and the ability to understand their actions.
Do you like Chulu? You would love these names
- Allu - Meaning of Allu is Stylish Star is used largely in Swedish, Finnish and Hindi is bestowed upon both sexes
- Hilko - The Hilko means "Fight"
- Gobbo - The Gobbo means "God"
- Keryann - Keryann's meaning is House or Jean or Place came from Breton
- Pich - Boy name Pich means "Diamond" has its origin in Khmer is mainly used in Cambodian
Namesakes of Chulu
We could not find any notable namesake.