Lojze meaning and origin
Meaning of Lojze is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Lojze
Popularity of Lojze
Lojze is a familiar baby name in Slovenia. At least, 200 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Lojze
You should learn to live in the moment. You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. You hate monotony and everything that has to be done in routine. Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone. You are all about fun, adventure, excitement, change, and adventure. When it comes to romantic relationships, you are a passionate lover.
Other names similar to Lojze, for name hunters
- Panjang - Meaning of Panjang is Long used for baby boys and is used majorly in Malay is of Malay origin
- Tuliphala - Chiefly used in Hindi and Hindi, Tuliphala bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Tuliphala is "Bird Sound or Young Boy"
- MacKinon - Origin of MacKinon is in Celtic, meaning of MacKinon is "The Son of the Fair One" is given to baby boys. MacKinon is derivation of Mackinnon.
- Nipah - Girl name Nipah means "One who Watches over and Stream" came from Indian-Todas. Nipah is derivation of Nipa.
- Jelderk - The Jelderk is used in Frisian language, Jelderk means "Ruler or Noble"
Namesakes of Lojze
- Lojze Bratuž, Slovene choirmaster and composer
- Lojze Peterle, Slovenian politician and Member of the European Parliament