Nipah meaning and origin
Nipah is a derivative of Nipa. Nipa is form of Niilo in Finnish language. Nipa's origin is Indian-Todas, meaning of Nipa is "Name of a Flower and One who Watches over".Names that rhyme with Nipah
Popularity of Nipah
Nipah is a common baby name in Indonesia. As per our findings, over 2000 babies have been bestowed Nipah around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Nipah?
Don't make work your priority. You always dress as you feel at the moment. Material success is not all that matters in life. You want to do everything as planned in life. You are a free-spirited fellow with a wild heart. You are probably supportive and give the best advice. Having letter H as your capstone reveals you are a visionary who knows what they want but have no idea on how to get it. You need to acquire personal independence and hit the road of success.
Go through the following names similar to Nipah
- Liwliwa - Of Tagalog origin, Liwliwa means "Inspiration" is a baby girl name is mainly used in Tagalog
- Tabe - Boy name Tabe is used predominantly in Frisian that originated from Frisian, meaning of Tabe is "People"
- Lataka - Lataka's meaning is A Sage or Body Style used for both boys and girls is used mostly in Hindi and Hindi
- Louis-Philippe means Illustrious or Fighter or Friend or Horse
- DeShawn - Darling DeShawn predominantly is used in English aimed at both boys and girls, meaning of DeShawn is "De or Shawn" is originated from English and English-American
Namesakes of Nipah
We could not find any notable namesake.