Lokakshi meaning and origin
Specifically used in Hindi, Lokakshi is used as a gender insensitive name, meaning of Lokakshi is "Eye of Universe".Names that rhyme with Lokakshi
Popularity of Lokakshi
Lokakshi is an uncommon name probably limited to India.
What numbers say about Lokakshi?
You like to observe things and people. Although you are all about balance, inner peace and harmony, reaching these things seem hard when you are surrounded with negative people. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. Giving a second chance is like giving them another chance to shoot at you because you dodged the first bullet. You can't be around superficial minds that only care about gossip and getting through the day.
Looking for a name like Lokakshi? Please go through the following names
- Svende - Meaning of Svende is Youth is a gender-neutral name is used in Danish
- Nokomysse - Origin of Nokomysse is in Dakota bestowed upon girls, meaning of Nokomysse is "Moon Daughter". Nokomysse is derivation of Nokomis.
- Chulpan is used commonly in Tatar is originated from Tatar, Chulpan means "Morning Star" is a baby girl name
- Dodahi - Unisex name Dodahi means "Lamp or Flute" is used particulary in Hindi and Hindi
- Lolani - Origin of Uncustomary and Contemporary Lolani is in Hawaiian is used as a girl name, meaning of Lolani is "Royal Hawk" is largely used in Hawaiian
Namesakes of Lokakshi
We could not find any notable namesake.