Loshana meaning and origin
Girl name Loshana is used mainly in Hindi, Gujarati, Malayalam, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, Oriya, Kannada and Bengali languages, meaning of Loshana is "Combination of Rose and Anna".Names that rhyme with Loshana
Popularity of Loshana
Loshana is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 30 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Loshana
You are hard to reach and even harder to trust. Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game. You have to stop questioning your existence and give your life your own purpose. Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people. Although you play tough all the time, deep inside, there's a sensitive soul capable of love. It's like luck follows you wherever you go and whatever you do results in a positive outcome.
Other names similar to Loshana
- Biswa - Used mostly in Marathi and Kannada, Biswa means "Earth or Universe" is a boy name
- Viranchi - Meaning of Viranchi is Name of Brahmaa or Name of Lord Brahma aimed at baby boys is chiefly used in Kannada, Marathi and Oriya
- Jayay - Meaning of Jayay is Vishnu, Lakshmi or Durga used for baby boys is used majorly in Telugu and Gujarati
- Kamlesh - Used majorly in Gujarati, Oriya and Sikh, Kamlesh is used customarily as a gender-neutral name, Kamlesh means "Goddess of Lutus or God of Lotus"
- Yognya - Yognya's meaning is Truth used for baby girls is used predominantly in Hindi and Telugu
Namesakes of Loshana
We could not find any notable namesake.