Losie meaning and origin
Meaning of Losie is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Losie like Mabelle, Toia, Caryn,Names that rhyme with Losie
Popularity of Losie
Losie is a familiar baby name in DR Congo. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Losie?
Peace, balance, harmony, honesty, and fairness describe your soul the best. You have an artistic soul and see yourself as the hero in every situation. If the letter L is your cornerstone, you stand for beauty and attractiveness. Others see you as perfect, so start acting so. You often doubt your purpose, skills, and existence. You can smell a great opportunity from miles. You are a sensitive fellow who's often taken for granted.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Losie
- Moubina - Meaning of Moubina is Calm or Evident is rooted from Quran
- Galane - Meaning of Galane is Ornamental Plant Celebrates October 5Th
- Luntian - The girl name Luntian is used in Tagalog, Luntian means "Green" came from Tagalog
- Thenmozhi - Used primarily in Tamil and Tamil, Thenmozhi bestowed upon both boys and girls, Thenmozhi means "Honey Voiced or Sweet Language"
- Azenora - The Azenora is used particulary in Breton. Its origin is in Breton, Azenora means "Honor"
Namesakes of Losie
We could not find any notable namesake.