Thenmozhi meaning and origin
Unisex name Thenmozhi means "Sweet Language or Honey Voiced" is dominantly used in Tamil.Names that rhyme with Thenmozhi
Popularity of Thenmozhi
Thenmozhi is a common baby name in India. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Thenmozhi?
You are a team player who's never complaining. There's so much you are withholding that it's making you sick. You don't get attracted by people who don't have a purpose in life or a reason to wake up in the morning. If the letter I represent the last letter in your name, it reveals your compassionate and deep personality. You deal with your emotions the wrong way – ignore they exist. If you continue to refuse to learn from your mistakes otherwise, you will lose yourself over people who don't deserve you.
Do you like Thenmozhi? Read these names too
- Sadafa - Origin of Sadafa is in Iranian bestowed upon girls, meaning of Sadafa is "Sea Shell, Pearl and Shell". Sadafa is derivation of Sadaf.
- Hellfried - The Hellfried means "Helmet, Peace or Peace"
- Gobrien - The Gobrien means "Dignity or Under or Elevation" is originated from Old Breton
- Anne-Claude has its origin in Hebrew and Latin, Anne-Claude means "Gracious"
- Louis-Philippe - Louis-Philippe's meaning is Illustrious or Fighter or Friend or Horse
Namesakes of Thenmozhi
We could not find any notable namesake.