Lothario meaning and origin
Meaning of Lothario is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Lothario
Popularity of Lothario
Lothario is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Lothario is a familiar name in Brazil. At least, 200 people globally have carried Lothario as their given name, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Lothario
You don't depend on anyone in any way. You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust. You react fast and don't think much when it comes to taking a risk for improvement or gaining profits. Work on your personal progress. You are a passionate lover but take people for granted. The only way to cope with people, who don't take you seriously and allow themselves to break your heart, is letting go and forgetting.
Other names similar to Lothario, for would be parents
- Géralda - The Géralda is originated from German, Géralda means "Spear or Governing"
- Alkwin - Alkwins origin is Old High German, meaning of Alkwin is "Friend or Sanctuary"
- Valbert - Meaning of Valbert is Shining or One Who Governs or Illustrates is originated from German
- Hadewin came from Old High German, meaning of Hadewin is "Struggle or Friend"
- Alberico - Atypical Alberico majorly is used in Spanish and Italian is a baby boy name that came from Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Alberico is "Master of Elves or Powerful"
Namesakes of Lothario
We could not find any notable namesake.