Lucrecia name meaning
What does Lucrecia mean?
Uncustomary Lucrecia came from Latin is commonly used in English is a girl name. Lucrecia is derived from Lucretia. Lucretia is variant form of or Lucretia Lucretia. Lucretia is effeminate variant of Lucretius.
How does Lucrecia sound as a baby name?
Lucrecia is a beautiful and unique name for a baby girl. Its origin is Latin and it means Profit, which symbolizes luck and prosperity. It is a classic name, with an old-fashioned charm that has stood the test of time while also sounding modern. It also has the added benefit of being easy to pronounce and spell, making it perfect for any little girl. The name Lucrecia is sure to give your daughter an air of sophistication while still being fun and spirited. It will reveal her inner strength and remind her that she always has the potential to thrive.
How do I pronounce Lucrecia?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Lucrecia is l(u)-cre-cia. luc-recia is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of Lucrecia
View middle names that goes with Lucrecia like Ixel,Names that rhyme with Lucrecia
How popular is the name Lucrecia?
Lucrecia is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1916 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1970, it ranked 2397th when 32 girls were named Lucrecia. Over 1013 people have been named Lucrecia in United States. But Lucrecia is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in, Angola, Argentina, Colombia, Philippines, Peru, Guatemala, Brazil, Ecuador and Venezuela. At least, 140000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Lucrecia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Lucrecia?
If the letter L is your cornerstone, you stand for beauty and attractiveness. Mistakes are the only way to become better at something. If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success.
If you like Lucrecia, you would love these names
- Didi - Meaning of Didi is Warrior or Army is used especially in Norwegian, English and French and originated from Germanic and Latin is given to both genders
- Kristiana - Kristiana's meaning is Follower of Christ or Christian is rooted from Latin, particulary used in Norwegian, Latvian and Danish is used as a baby girl name
- Desirae - Used notably in English loved, Desirae is used as a girl name has its roots in Latin and French, Desirae means "The Longed-For or The Wished-For"
- Viktoria - Originated from Latin, Unfamiliar Viktoria bestowed upon girls used particulary in Slavic, Armenian and Scandinavian, Viktoria means "Victory, The Victor or Inspired By the Old-Roman Goddess of Victory"
- Lorraine - Primarily used in Swedish and Danish eternal and lofty, Lorraine means "Laurel, Saint Joan of Arc or From Lorraine" that originated from Old French and Latin is aimed at both boys and girls
Famous people named Lucrecia
- Lucrecia Martel, Argentine film director, screenwriter and producer whose feature films have frequented Cannes, Venice
- Lucrecia Capello in La sonámbula as Actress
- Lucrecia Blanco acted in TV series Los exitosos Pells
Lists having Lucrecia
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Luc
- Girl names that ends with -cia
- Baby Names that mean Rich
- Baby Names that mean Wealthy
- Baby Names that mean Princess