Luja meaning and origin
Meaning of Luja is Of Great Depth is largely used in Arabic is used as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Luja
Popularity of Luja
Luja is a popular baby name in Tanzania where every 1 in 10000 have the name. At least, 7000 people globally have carried Luja as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Luja
You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. If you want to play with the big players, act like one.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Luja
- Muharrim - Boy name Muharrim is used commonly in Arabic, meaning of Muharrim is "Another Name for Prophet Muhammad"
- Watheq means Reliable or Confident is chiefly used in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Tabana - Girl name Tabana is used majorly in Arabic. Its origin is in Celtic, Tabana means "Bright Moonlight"
- Abdul-Hameed - Boy name Abdul-Hameed means "Servant of the Praiseworthy / All-laudable (Allah)" is specifically used in Arabic
- Nabeeh - Arabic name Nabeeh is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Nabeeh is "Eminent or Noble" is substantially used in Arabic
Namesakes of Luja
We could not find any notable namesake.