Maathavan name meaning
Meaning: Lord Krishna
Add to favorites
What does Maathavan mean?
Boy name Maathavan means "Lord Krishna" is used notably in Tamil. Names that rhyme with Maathavan
How popular is the name Maathavan?
Maathavan is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Maathavan
You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You are a child of change. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You are an exceptional person, a good listener for your friends and family, but shy as a lover. You are all about adventure and travel. You are dominant in your circle of friends.
Other names similar to Maathavan
- Brama means Hindu Divinity Worshiped As a Creator of World is used mostly in Tamil is used in general as a baby boy name
- Olimanni - Girl name Olimanni means "Shining Bell" is dominantly used in Tamil
- Ponkumar - Meaning of Ponkumar is Handsome or Worthy One is used predominantly in Tamil is a baby boy name
- Illanko means Prince or He Sacrificed Throne for Tamil is used in Tamil is used as a boy name
- Vaanen mainly is used in Tamil bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Vaanen is "Talented Person"
Famous people named Maathavan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Maathavan
- Boy names beginning with M
- Tamil Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Krishna
Share your opinion on Maathavan