Ahd name meaning
Usage: Arabic, Hindi, Arabic and Kannada
Add to favorites
What does Ahd mean?
Meaning of Ahd is Knowledge aimed at both sexes is predominantly used in Arabic, Hindi and Kannada. Names that rhyme with Ahd
How popular is the name Ahd?
Ahd is a common baby name in Saudi Arabia, Indonesia and Egypt while it is somewhat familiar in Morocco and United Arab Emirates. At least, 5000 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Ahd?
You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people.
If you like Ahd, you would love these names
- Chalisa - Of Hebrew and English origin, Anomalous Chalisa is principally used in English and Arabic, Chalisa means "Righteous" is used for baby girls
- Sofian - Offbeat Arabic Sofian is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Sofian is "Who Walks Quickly or Sand" is substantially used in French and Arabic
- Witha - Origin of Witha is in Arabic is primarily used in Swedish and Arabic and is aimed at both sexes, meaning of Witha is "Handsome"
- Basan commonly is used in Arabic and Arabic, meaning of Basan is "One who Uproots Fully or Beautiful" is bestowed upon both genders
- Bakkar - Bakkar's meaning is A Reciter of the Quran or Author aimed at boys is used chiefly in Arabic and Sindhi
Famous people named Ahd
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ahd
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
Share your opinion on Ahd