Mahirah meaning and origin
Mahirah's meaning is Adept or Expert is commonly used in Sindhi and Arabic which of Hebrew origin is a girl name . Mahirah is a version of widespread Mahira. Isolated and Modern Mahira came from Hebrew and Arabic, meaning of Mahira is "Lively, Superemely Talented and Deft".
Variants of MahirahNames that rhyme with Mahirah
Popularity of Mahirah
Mahirah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2001 and peaked in 2005 when it ranked 2247th. Mahirah is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. Mahirah is a common name in Afghanistan while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia and Malaysia. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Mahirah
Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. The letter M as your cornerstone reveals you are a workhorse, meaning you enjoy working more than you enjoy anything else. You are passionate but shy to make the first step. You live too little in your present and too much in your past and future. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right.
If you like Mahirah, you would love these names
- Khushbakht - Khushbakht's meaning is Lucky, Of Good Fortune or Fortunate is used as a gender-neutral name is largely used in Arabic and Arabic
- Jasrah - Girl name Jasrah is used principally in Arabic, Sindhi and Tamil languages, meaning of Jasrah is "Narrator of Hadith or A"
- Ishya - Unconventional and Contemporary Ishya is used in Telugu and Sindhi is a gender-neutral name, Ishya means "Spring or The Spring Season"
- Farnaz - Unfamiliar Farnaz has its origin in Old Persian language bestowed upon baby girls which is used notably in English and Arabic, Farnaz means "Glorious Beauty, Glorious Coquetry or Splendid"
- Farhal - The unisex name Farhal is used in Arabic and Arabic languages, Farhal means "Prosperous or Happy"
Namesakes of Mahirah
We could not find any notable namesake.