Mahira meaning and origin
Used primarily in Hindi, Telugu, Bengali, Kannada, Tamil, Marathi, Arabic, Sanskrit, Malayalam, Oriya and Gujarati unexpected, Mahira is originated from Hebrew and Arabic customarily given to girls, Mahira means "Superemely Talented, Gifted, Expert, Lively, Ingenious, Deft, Quick Energetic, Highly Skilled or Powerful".
Variants of MahiraNames that rhyme with Mahira
Popularity of Mahira
In United States, Mahira is a familiar name where it has been in use since 1992 and has secured the place in top 3000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 2702nd when 63 girl were named Mahira. Over 362 babies in United States have been named Mahira. Also, in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 800 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 729 on girl names chart when 54 babies were named Mahira. Over 396 babies in England and Wales have been named Mahira.
Mahira is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1994 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1999, it ranked 1313rd when 30 girls were named Mahira. There are over 380 babies that have been given the name Mahira in France. Mahira is a rare baby name in Belgium, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Mahira is a common name in Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, Egypt and Iraq while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia. According to our research, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Mahira around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Mahira
In order to be inspirational to others, you have to create a life worth admiring. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. You are all about adventure and travel. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have. You are pretty, smart and charismatic, you still doubt yourself. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Mahira
- Nazeeha - Girl name Nazeeha means "Pure or Honest" is used predominantly in Sindhi, Arabic and Kannada
- Iraj - The curious unisex name Iraj is used in Telugu and Bengali, Iraj means "Flower or Lord Hanuman"
- Fadwa - The odd unisex name Fadwa has its origin in Arabic, Fadwa means "Name Derived from Self Sacrifice, Name Derived from Self-sacrifice or Redeem for Mildness" is used predominantly in Arabic, Arabic and Gujarati
- Hareem - Infrequent unisex name Hareem means "Respectable or Walls of House of Kabba" which originated from Arabic is used especially in Arabic and Arabic
- Besim - Unfamiliar Besim is originated from Albanian language bestowed upon baby boys, Besim means "Faith or Belief" is especially used in Turkish, Albanian and Slavic
Namesakes of Mahira
- Mahira Kakkar in Hank and Asha as Actress
- Mahira Khan in Bol as Actress
Lists having Mahira
- Girl names beginning with M
- Arabic Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Talented
- Baby Names that mean Gifted
- Baby Names that mean Expert
- Baby Names that mean Lively
- Baby Names that mean Quick
- Baby Names that mean Highly
- Baby Names that mean Skilled
- Baby Names that mean Powerful