Mahsuri meaning and origin
Used predominantly in Malay, Mahsuri has its origin in Malay, Mahsuri means "Great Queen" is used for girls.Names that rhyme with Mahsuri
Popularity of Mahsuri
Mahsuri is a familiar baby name in Malaysia. As per our research, over 300 people has been named Mahsuri globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Mahsuri
The only thing that should concern you is your short temper and anxiety. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. When it comes to your professional life, you like to experiment and take risks to accomplish more and make a career progression. You would never cheat on your partner because you believe that only people who're mentally weak can commit that.
Do you like Mahsuri? You would love these names
- Ubbina - Girl name Ubbina means "Bold Mind and City Dwellers" is used largely in Frisian. Ubbina is effeminate variant of Ubbo.
- Oubaïdallah - Oubaïdallah means "Humble Servant of God" is rooted from Quran language
- Egilo - Egilo means "Sword Tip"
- Lokamaya - Unisex name Lokamaya is substantially used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Lokamaya is "A Form of Godess Durga"
- Smital - Unisex name Smital means "Always Smiling" is used commonly in Hindi and Hindi
Namesakes of Mahsuri
We could not find any notable namesake.