Makarim name meaning
What does Makarim mean?
Meaning of Makarim is Honourable or An Honorable Woman is used in Arabic used as a baby girl name came from Arabic.
Variants of MakarimNames that rhyme with Makarim
How popular is the name Makarim?
Makarim is an uncommon name probably limited to Sudan. As per our findings, over 200 people has been named Makarim globally.
What numerology tells about Makarim?
You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. There isn't a person you can't charm. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan.
Do you like Makarim? You would love these names
- Danyah - Danyah's meaning is Close or Near is used as a girl name is prevalently used in Arabic
- Naairah - Used mostly in Arabic unexpected, Naairah means "Bright or Shining" is a girl name
- Zulaykha - Specifically used in Arabic, Zulaykha is used as a girl name, meaning of Zulaykha is "A Narrator of Hadith or Narrator of Hadith"
- Bahy - Meaning of Bahy is Beautiful is of Arabic origin and is used in Arabic is a boy name
- Haabeel - Used particulary in Arabic, Haabeel is used as a boy name, Haabeel means "The Biblical Abel is the English Language Equivalent"
Famous people named Makarim
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Makarim
- Girl names beginning with M
- Arabic Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Honourable
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Good