Malaila meaning and origin
Mostly used in Arabic new-fangled and uncustomary, Malaila means "Soft" is a girl name.
Variants of MalailaNames that rhyme with Malaila
Popularity of Malaila
Numerological aspects of Malaila
Stress hates your guts. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You are attractive but naive too. In order to become someone worth admiring, you have to put some of your talents to work.
Do you like Malaila? Read these names too
- Abdul Baari has its origin in Arabic language bestowed upon boys, used chiefly in Arabic, Abdul Baari means "Servant of the Originator or Slave of the Creator"
- Ruhie commonly is used in Arabic, meaning of Ruhie is "Good Girl" is given to girls
- Naqqaad - Meaning of Naqqaad is Critic or Reviewer is a baby boy name is used in Arabic
- Raif - Uncustomary Raif commonly is used in Arabic aimed at baby boys. Its origin is in Arabic, meaning of Raif is "Forgiving or Gentle"
- SirajAlDin dominantly is used in Arabic, meaning of SirajAlDin is "Light of the Faith" is given to boys
Namesakes of Malaila
We could not find any notable namesake.