Manimoli meaning and origin
Unisex name Manimoli means "Articulate or Woman of Beautiful Words" is used principally in Tamil.
Variants of ManimoliNames that rhyme with Manimoli
Popularity of Manimoli
Manimoli is an uncommon name probably limited to Malaysia. At least, 70 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Manimoli
You allow unworthy and vile person to get near, believing that you can change them. Stop focusing on them because you can't change everyone and focus on becoming the best role model you can be. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. Meet people from diverse cultures, perhaps your soul mate hides in someplace outside ordinary. Leave your own mark in the world and make the best out of your life as long as you are here.
Looking for a name like Manimoli? Please go through the following names
- DeLisa means Gives Pleasure used for girls and is used predominantly in English is originated from Latin and Hebrew
- Anne-Claude - The Anne-Claude means "Gracious" is originated from Hebrew and Latin
- Thiedemann - Thiedemann means "People"
- Irmo - Irmo means "Large"
- Fridolina - Girl name Fridolina means "Peace"
Namesakes of Manimoli
We could not find any notable namesake.