DeLisa meaning and origin
Renowned Latin and Hebrew DeLisa is a girl name, meaning of DeLisa is "Gives Pleasure" is used in English. DeLisa is a resultant of Delicia. Delicia is English cognate of Dilys. Delicia means Delight and Pleasure has its origin in Welsh and English is used predominantly in English.Names that rhyme with DeLisa
Popularity of DeLisa
In United States, DeLisa was once a common name since emerging in 1951 it has been given to over 3241 babies. At the peak of its usage in 1965,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 66 years. Also, DeLisa is a familiar name in Swaziland, South Africa, Philippines, Indonesia and Zimbabwe. According to our estimate, over 6000 babies have been named DeLisa globally.
What numbers say about DeLisa?
Change your attitude to change your life for the better. Start cleaning your karma and you will notice a tremendous change in your life. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you. People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. Negative people steal your energy and leave you drained and unwilling to do the things you want to do like express your feelings in a creative manner.
Other names similar to DeLisa
- Koulmenn means Dove has its origin in Breton
- Luntian - Girl name Luntian is used dominantly in Tagalog, Luntian means "Green" has origin in Tagalog
- Veshadana - Unisex name Veshadana is used in Hindi and Hindi, Veshadana means "Song of the Flute"
- Modanig - Origin of Modanig is in Breton, meaning of Modanig is "Young Man or Fire"
- Anne-Claude - The Anne-Claude is rooted from Hebrew and Latin, meaning of Anne-Claude is "Gracious"
Namesakes of DeLisa
We could not find any notable namesake.