Marala meaning and origin
Used mainly in Gujarati, Malayalam, Indian, Hindi, Tamil, Marathi, Assamese, Kannada, Telugu, Bengali and Oriya, Marala aimed at baby girls, Marala means "Swan" is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of Marala
View middle names that goes with Marala like Alyah,Names that rhyme with Marala
Popularity of Marala
Marala is a popular baby name in Turkmenistan where every 1 in 500 have the name. As per our research, over 10000 people has been named Marala globally.
Numerological aspects of Marala
People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career. At work, you are the innovator and researcher always focused on finding creative ways to solve things and improve the company's progress.
Other names similar to Marala, for would be parents
- Buffy - Meaning of Buffy is God's Oath or Beaver-stream is used as a unisex name and came from Hebrew is majorly used in English
- Jamesie has its origin in Hebrew is substantially used in English and is bestowed upon baby boys, Jamesie means "He who Supplants or Supplanter"
- Zani - Meaning of Zani is A Gift from God used for both boys and girls has its origin in Hebrew
- Divi - The infrequent and modern unisex name Divi means "In Heaven or Search" and is majorly used in Tamil and Gujarati is rooted from Hebrew language
- Ashimah came from Hebrew, meaning of Ashimah is "Limitless and Protector" is given to baby girls. Ashimah is resultant of Ashima.
Namesakes of Marala
We could not find any notable namesake.