Abagaile meaning and origin
Abagaile is a variation of biblical and prevailing Abagail. Abagail is version of Abagael. Abagail's meaning is My Father Rejoices and Joy of My Father has its origin in Hebrew is mainly used in English.
Variants of AbagaileNames that rhyme with Abagaile
Popularity of Abagaile
What numerology tells about Abagaile?
Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You seriously need to work on your self-confidence. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits.
Looking for names similar to Abagaile? Please go through the following names
- Mike - Originated from Hebrew, Prevalent and Ceaseless Mike is principally used in Norwegian, Finnish and Danish, Mike means "Form of Michael or Who is Like God?" is used for both boys and girls. In 1989, prominent name Mike managed to bag 475th position on baby boy chart in United States
- Mariannick - The Mariannick has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Mariannick is "Sea or Graces" is particulary used in Breton language
- Giaccobe - Giaccobe means "Supplant" has origin in Hebrew
- Tzion - Of Hebrew origin, Uncustomary Tzion means "Sign from God" is a baby boy name
- Mykayla - Widespread girl name Mykayla is predominantly used in English is originated from Hebrew. Mykayla is equivalent of Michaela in English language
Namesakes of Abagaile
We could not find any notable namesake.