Marilag meaning and origin
Marilag came from Tagalog is used notably in Tagalog, meaning of Marilag is "Beautiful" is given to girls.Names that rhyme with Marilag
Popularity of Marilag
Marilag is a familiar baby name in Philippines. According to our findings, at least 300 people have been bestowed Marilag around the globe.
What numbers say about Marilag?
You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You should focus on your personal progress too. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed.
If you like Marilag, you would love these names
- Tempawan - Primarily used in Malay, Tempawan means "To Weld or To Forge" is used for baby girls
- MonaLisa - Odd girl name MonaLisa is chiefly used in Danish and Assamese which originated from Celtic, meaning of MonaLisa is "Noble"
- Albrand - Meaning of Albrand is Noble or Fire
- Koulm - Meaning of Koulm is Dove is of Breton origin
- Aton - Aton means "The Sun God in Egyptian Mythology"
Namesakes of Marilag
We could not find any notable namesake.