Aton name meaning
What does Aton mean?
Meaning of Aton is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Aton like Ivin, Gig, Drin,Names that rhyme with Aton
How popular is the name Aton?
Aton is a common baby name in Indonesia while it is somewhat familiar in Malaysia, India, Russia, Papua New Guinea and United States. At least, 5000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Aton?
You are all about fun, adventure, excitement, change, and adventure. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You are always open to experience something new.
If you like Aton, you would love these names
- Modan - The Modan is originated from Breton, meaning of Modan is "Young Man or Fire"
- Danaëlle means Judge or God
- Eozenez - The Eozenez is originated from Breton, Eozenez means "Good or Talent"
- Morvan - The boy name Morvan is originated from Breton, Scottish and Gaelic, Morvan means "Sea or Assault"
- Naznean is originated from Farsi bestowed upon baby girls, Naznean means "Delicate and Glorious". Naznean is derived from Nazneen.
Famous people named Aton
- Aton Edwards, expert in the fields of emergency preparedness