Mary Rose name meaning
What does Mary Rose mean?
Girl name Mary Rose is originated from English, Mary Rose means "Mary or Rose" is used chiefly in Tagalog and English languages.
View middle names that goes with Mary Rose like Aune, Paisleigh, Zira, Kora,Names that rhyme with Mary Rose
How popular is the name Mary Rose?
Mary Rose is a rare name around the globe.
Looking for a name like Mary Rose? Please go through the following names
- Baalveer - Particulary used in Marathi and English, Baalveer means "Strong or Powerful" is used as a baby boy name
- Ashford - Odd unisex name Ashford is used dominantly in English and English. It is rooted from Old English, meaning of Ashford is "Lives in the Ash Tree Ford, Dweller by the Oak-tree Ford or Ford Near Ash Trees"
- Idasia - Unfamiliar girl name Idasia means "Filled with Joy" has its origin in English
- Pashun - Rare girl name Pashun is originated from English, meaning of Pashun is "Passion". Pashun is resulted from Passion.
- Aislye - Meaning of Aislye is From the Ash-Tree Meadow and Dwells at the Ash Tree Meadow is used as a baby boy name is rooted from English. Aislye is resulted from Aisley.
Famous people named Mary Rose
- Mary Rose Callaghan, novelist and biographer
- Mary Rose Oakar, American Democratic politician and former member of the United States House of Representatives
Lists having Mary Rose
Share your opinion on Mary Rose