Maryvonne meaning and origin
Maryvonne means Sea is of Hebrew origin is a girl name. It is celebrated on August 15th.
View middle names that goes with Maryvonne like Kysa, Aima,Names that rhyme with Maryvonne
Popularity of Maryvonne
Maryvonne was a popular name in France. Over 35484 babies have been given the name in 81 years. At the peak of its usage in 1948, 2303 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 53rd position. After 81 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Moreover, the first name has been to the top 100 baby names 23 times Also, Maryvonne is a familiar name in Belgium, Cameroon, Switzerland and United States. According to our evaluation, at least 30000 people have been bestowed Maryvonne around the globe.
What numerology tells about Maryvonne?
Stress hates your guts. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. It's like you never get angry and anything can piss you off. Push yourself but not others who clearly don't like to be pushed but enjoy their comfort zone. You have the heart of a warrior. Things don't have to go according to the plan all the time because life would be boring as hell if they did.
Do you like Maryvonne? Other names you would love
- Ysabel - Unfading, In Vogue and Noteworthy Ysabel has its origin in Hebrew is used in English and Spanish is used as a gender insensitive name. Ysabel is Spanish equivalent of Elizabeth. Also Ysabel is Spanish and English form of Isabel
- Adael - Atypical and Fresh boy name Adael is used chiefly in Hebrew which originated from Hebrew, meaning of Adael is "Adorned By God"
- Anicette - Anicette's meaning is God is with Us is originated from Hebrew
- Jannette - Cherished and Evergreen girl name Jannette is originated from Hebrew is predominantly used in German and English. Jannette is German equivalent of Jeanette
- Zeruiah - Isolated and Modernistic Zeruiah came from Hebrew is mainly used in English, meaning of Zeruiah is "Perfumed or Balsam" is used for baby girls
Namesakes of Maryvonne
- Maryvonne Dupureur, French middle-distance runner