Masahiro name meaning
On This Page
What does Masahiro mean?
Unexpected Masahiro mostly is used in Japanese bestowed upon boys, meaning of Masahiro is "Straightforward" has its origin in Japanese.Names that rhyme with Masahiro
How popular is the name Masahiro?
Masahiro is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. But an extremely popular name in Japan where every 1 in 400 have the name. At least, 350000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Masahiro
Your failures motivate you. You work hard to become a better person for yourself, and for the people you love. You have a specific taste in people. You don't hang around with just anyone. However, this is why people respect you. You have no enemies. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations.
Other names similar to Masahiro, for name hunters
- Kotaro means Gr or Shining Son is originated from Japanese is a boy name is used chiefly in Japanese
- Minori - Minori's meaning is Beautiful Harbor is used mainly in Japanese given to both sexes is originated from Japanese
- Tatsuya - Originated from Japanese, Anomalous Tatsuya means "Accomplished One" and is used for boys is particulary used in Japanese
- Ryota - Odd boy name Ryota is largely used in Japanese. Its origin is in Japanese, meaning of Ryota is "Splendidly Stout"
- Miwako means Child of Beautiful Harmony is a girl name. It is rooted from Japanese is used dominantly in Japanese
Famous people named Masahiro
- Masahiro Mori, Japanese roboticist noted for his pioneering work in the fields of robotics and automation
- Masahiro Matsunaga, former Japanese race car driver
- Masahiro Nonaka, Japanese voice actor affiliated with Vozator Voice Production
- Masahiro Yamada, Japanese sociologist
- Masahiro Tabata, Japanese politician serving in the House of Representatives
- Masahiro Imamura, Japanese politician of the Liberal Democratic Party
- Masahiro Koishikawa, Koishikawa has been a staff member of the Sendai Astronomical Observatory since 1972
- Masahiro Shinoda, Japanese film director
- Masahiro Hasemi, F1 driver
- Masahiro Sakurai, Sakurai left HAL on August 5, 2003
- Masahiro Chono, when he first started portraying a villainous character
- Masahiro Kobayashi, Japanese actor and voice actor from Yakumo
- Masahiro Kuramoto,
- Masahiro Andoh, Japanese composer, guitarist and T-Square's leader
- Masahiro Fukuda, Fukuda scored the golden goal
- Masahiro Akimoto, Japanese former ski jumper
- Masahiro Tanaka, baseball biography
- Masahiro Takashima, Japanese actor
- Masahiro Kawasaki, Japanese musician and composer, born in Kitakyushu
- Masahiro Araki, NPB player
- Masahiro Kawai, baseball biography
- Masahiro Higashide in Kirishima, bukatsu yamerutteyo as Actor
- Masahiro Andô in Sutorenjia: Mukô hadan as Director
- Masahiro Motoki in Okuribito as Actor
- Masahiro Anzai acted in movie Wings of Honneamise
- In 1980 comedy, drama flick, Hipokuratesu-tachi, Masahiro Mitsuta characterized Kawamoto, Ichirô.
- Masahiro Tabuchi, from 1999 drama film Ekiben, who characterized N.
- In 1991, Masahiro Kuwana played the role of N in drama film Kaze no kuni.
- In 2002 comedy and drama movie, Gomen, Masahiro Hisano portrayed Sei, Age 12.
- In 1991 flick, Chikan to nozoki: Neesan no shinshitsu, Masahiro Yoshida characterized N.
- In 2005 drama flick, Kûchû teien, Masahiro Hirota characterized Ko Kyobashi.
- In 2009 action, drama movie, Gekijô ban Enjin sentai gôonjâ VS Gekirenjâ, Masahiro Usui portrayed Hant Jo and Go-on Green.