Masanori meaning and origin
Meaning of Masanori is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Masanori
Popularity of Masanori
Masanori is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1916 and achieved its top ranking of 3466 in 1923. But an extremely popular name in Japan where every 1 in 900 have the name. As per our research, over 140000 babies have been bestowed Masanori around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Masanori
People admire your spirit. Finding a way to express those hidden emotions you keep inside is the key to be content. You are there to give a hand or honest advice when necessary but refuse to ask for help, even when you need it badly. You get easily distracted by cruelty and injustice because these are the things you hate the most in life. You don't look like yourself when you are around someone you like.
Do you like Masanori? Other names you would love
- Eatawn - Of Old English origin, Eatawn means "Settlement, Riverside Village and Settlement on the River" is aimed at boys. Eatawn is derivation of Eaton.
- Emmot is used particulary in English and English is a gender-neutral name, Emmot means "Embracing Everything or An Ant"
- Caspian means The Chronicles of Narnia is largely used in English, Norwegian and Danish, a baby boy name is of English origin
- Neddy - Rare unisex name Neddy has origin in Old English, meaning of Neddy is "Diminutive of Edward or Wealthy Guardian" is particulary used in English and English languages
- Ebonique means Dark Beauty and This Name is Most Often Used by Black Parents has origin in English is given to girls. Ebonique is derivative of Ebony.
Namesakes of Masanori
- Masanori Ito, Japanese journalist, author
- Masanori Sugiura, retired Japanese Olympic baseball player
- Masanori Ashida, Japanese photographer
- Masanori Hirasawa, scientist
- Masanori Murakami, retired Japanese baseball player
- Masanori Mark Christianson, Japanese-Korean-American musician
- Masanori Sekiya, Le Mans driver
- Masanori Morita, Japanese manga artist
- Masanori Yusa, Yusa graduated
- Masanori Hata in Koneko monogatari as Director
- Masanori Murakawa is a Japanese professional and political fighter best known for his artistic name The Great Sasuke.
- Masanori Sasaji composed the music of movie Ushimitsu no mura
- In 1992 drama movie, Gorotsuki, Masanori Ikeda characterized N.
- Masanori Shinohara portrayed the small role of Kazuya Mishima in 2011 action and animation film Tekken: Buraddo benjensu.
- Masanori Kikuzawa, from 2018 drama, romance movie Makkana hoshi, who characterized Tabuchi.