Neddy meaning and origin
Anomalous Old English Neddy is mostly used in English, meaning of Neddy is "Wealthy Guardian or Diminutive of Edward" is used for both genders. Neddy is diminutive of Ned. Ned is short of Edward. Commonly used in English and English offbeat, Ned is of Old English origin, meaning of Ned is "Wealthy Spearman, Wealthy Protector and Prosperous Guardian".Names that rhyme with Neddy
Popularity of Neddy
Here's what numbers has to say about Neddy
You believe that your body is a temple that needs to be taken good care of. And so does the soul. You are easily adaptable to changes and used to take the high road to success. Office work drives you crazy. This is why you prefer freelance work. You can spend a whole day on meditation instead of exercise and feel equally productive, or even more. 2 as your personality number reveals your shyness.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Neddy
- Hort - Boy name Hort means "Stag Hill and From the Garden Estate" is of Old English origin. Hort is an abridged form of Horton.
- Graison - Anomalous Graisons origin is English is used as a gender insensitive name, meaning of Graison is "Son of Grave Son of the Steward and Son of the Gray-haired Man". Graison is resulted from Grayson.
- Gursimran - Unorthodox Gursimrans origin is Punjabi is used in Indian, Sikh and English given to both sexes, meaning of Gursimran is "Remembering the Guru or Remembering Guru"
- Willoughbie - Boy name Willoughbie means "Willow Settlement and From the Willow Farm" has origin in English. Willoughbie is resulted from Willoughby.
- Cleeveland - Cleeveland's meaning is Slope Land, Lands of Cliffs and From the Hilly District is a boy name has origin in Old English. Cleeveland is resultant of Cleveland.
Namesakes of Neddy
- Neddy Smith, Australian criminal and crime writer