Masroor name meaning
What does Masroor mean?
Boy name Masroor means "Pleased, Happy Person or Joyful" is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Masroor
How popular is the name Masroor?
Masroor is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. But Masroor is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Masroor as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Masroor
People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You have no enemies. You are not superficial and there's nothing that you can't handle if you are in a temper enough. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too.
Other names similar to Masroor
- Junaya - Used mostly in Arabic, Junaya means "Lion" is used for baby girls
- Najmuddeen means The Star of the Faith is used in Arabic is bestowed upon baby boys
- Sadeeda - Meaning of Sadeeda is Pertinent or Relevant is used as a girl name is particulary used in Arabic
- Salema means Healthy or Without Fault is a baby girl name and rooted from Arabic and Hebrew is used in Arabic
- Saahib-ur-Ridaa - Especially used in Arabic, Saahib-ur-Ridaa means "Possessor of the Mantle" is a boy name
Famous people named Masroor
We could not find any notable namesake.