Masrur meaning and origin
Boy name Masrur is especially used in Arabic, meaning of Masrur is "Pleased, Happy or Glad".Names that rhyme with Masrur
Popularity of Masrur
Masrur is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. But Masrur is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in Indonesia. As per our evaluation, over 20000 people has been named Masrur globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Masrur
You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You have a plan on changing the world. However, in order to do it, teach people how to change themselves first. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You like to establish deep connections for life rather than just hang around with different people all the time. You are always filled with positive and creative energy that you pass around.
Looking for names similar to Masrur? Please go through the following names
- Nasmi - Boy name Nasmi is largely used in Arabic, meaning of Nasmi is "Breeze"
- Nashah - Meaning of Nashah is Growing Up or Youth is mostly used in Arabic is used for boys
- Abu-al-Qaasim - Used majorly in Arabic, Abu-al-Qaasim is used as a boy name, Abu-al-Qaasim means "The Father of Qasim"
- Pareerou is used in Arabic, Pareerou means "Having a Face Like a Fairy or Face Like a Fairy / Beautiful" is used as a girl name
- Zul-Qarnayn - Meaning of Zul-Qarnayn is Epithet of a Just King Mentioned in the Quran or Owner of the Two Horns, I.e, World Conqueror used for boys is chiefly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Masrur
We could not find any notable namesake.