Matangy meaning and origin
Matangy is derivative of Matangi. Matangi means Elephant and Goddess of Matanga is of Sanskrit origin.Names that rhyme with Matangy
Popularity of Matangy
Matangy is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Matangy?
You have the ability to see inside people's soul and find out what they want. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You have no enemies. You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. You are compassionate, aware, and full of understanding. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You are an artist by soul, which is something almost everyone envies you for.
Do you like Matangy? Other names you would love
- Vijara - Used in Sanskrit and Sanskrit, Vijara is used as a gender insensitive name, Vijara means "Ageless"
- Cakravat - Meaning of Cakravat is With a Discus or Emperor is mostly used in Sanskrit is a boy name
- Vipinavihari - Used predominantly in Sanskrit, Vipinavihari means "Sporter of the Forests" is a girl name
- Parmender - Girl name Parmender means "An Attractive Lady and God of Gods" has its origin in Sanskrit. Parmender is resulted from Parminder.
- Dharmadhara means Supporter of Dharma is used usually as a boy name is used in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Matangy
We could not find any notable namesake.